Senior Revenue Manager
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Making Your Next Move CountAt Navis you will find a rewarding
career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our
teammates through offering competitive compensation and benefits,
progressive training opportunities that empower employees to
achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing.
In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a
strong work-life balance and a deep commitment to developing you.
Navis' culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your
unique perspective and talent to Navis and thrive in your every
Navis LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforce.
Position SummaryReporting to the Corporate Controller, Sr. Revenue
Manager supports all aspects of revenue and accounts receivable,
ensuring that all deadlines are met with the highest degree of
accuracy. He/she will eventually be the "go to" person for all
revenue related issues, manages the revenue staff of 3, streamline
the current system and processes, enhances reporting by generating
metrics and value-added analysis, and assists in implementation
and/or maintenance of internal controls. The ideal candidate will
have extensive knowledge in revenue recognition within the software
industry and be familiar with various licensing models. SAAS
experience is a plus.
- Assist/manage the revenue process, including contract
administration, billing, cash applications and collections for
multiple revenue streams.
- Review and complete checklist for all significant contracts for
proper revenue recognition; monitor business deals that have the
potential to impact revenue recognition
- Track all activities related to agreements and amendments with
- Identify and implement improvements to streamline monthly close
- Improve and/or maintain internal controls
- Maintain and/or revise documentation to support technical basis
for revenue recognition (TPE) and perform analysis in support of
financial statement audits
- Develop working knowledge of the financial applications and
implement improvements to ensure scalability
- Support various special projects, as requested
- Bachelor's degree in business or accounting with minimum of
five years of related experience.
- Prior experience in a multi-national, growth-oriented
technology company. Big 4 experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with US GAAP, with
specific focus on revenue recognition issues related to the
software industry. ASC 605/606 and IFRS 15 regulations.
- Proven analytical skills and solid business experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, business partnering,
and managerial skills are essential
Desired knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Netsuite, FinancialForce or other PSA software,
- Good communication skills: written and verbal.
Navis is the global market leader in a multi-billion dollar
industry building and implementing maritime terminal operating
systems, optimization and automation solutions at ports around the
world. From Long Beach to Hong Kong, Dubai to Brazil, and Rotterdam
to Busan, Navis delivers mission critical enterprise software that
is at the heart of running a terminal and services to optimize
operations. We are an innovative and profitable maritime platform
stiving to make global trade smarter, safer, and more sustainable
for everyone by connecting multiple systems to support a more
efficient global container flow. Most of the material goods in the
world are transported in containers using our software.
Culturally, Navis is organized around our Guiding Principles for
Success (GPS). Commitment to our core principles is an essential
ingredient for success for our team members. Our GPS are Smart
Operators, Customer Obsessed, Forging the Future and Better
Keywords: Navis, Visalia , Senior Revenue Manager, Executive , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!