Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (RR $500)
Company: Verdant Technologies
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Brown International is hiring for a Service Mechanic in Tipton, CA.
Who We Are:Global OEM of citrus fruit processing equipment and
systems. Significant presence and brand recognition within our
target markets and industries with a strong emphasis on total
customer satisfaction and new product development. Aggressive
growth and cultural change objectives are driven by innovation,
continuous improvement, and entrepreneurial contributions POSITION
SUMMARY:This position is responsible for the installation,
troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance of processing equipment
according to safety and productive maintenance systems to achieve
customer satisfaction and departmental objectives. SPECIFIC JOB
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs repairs, overhauls, preventative and predictive
maintenance on equipment to ensure full customer satisfaction
regarding equipment performance and service.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems to reduce productivity
- Implements long term corrective actions to avoid repeat
- Maintains spare parts inventory to support production and
customer needs while maintaining budget and inventory
- Documents and reports machine performance, corrective actions,
maintenance activities, parts utilization, and inventory to achieve
efficiency and regular operation of equipment.
- Follows all standard work procedures, safety regulations, and
policies to maintain a safe working environment.
- Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and any shift to
meet business demands.
- Must be able to work at assigned customer plant and travel to
other customer plants as needed to meet business demands.
- May periodically travel domestically and internationally.
- TPC training program must be completed SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES:This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows proper safety procedures and safeguards others' safety
at all times, understanding the obligation to refuse to perform any
tasks that are unsafe.
- Maintains work assigned area or normal working area so that it
is clean and orderly.
- Assist others in need and help to improve their skills.
- Accept all other duties as assigned. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant experience working as a maintenance technician or
- Experience working with hand tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
- Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of
professionalism and customer service
- Ability to work efficiently and with little to no direct
supervision or alone
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical skills (sensors,
PLCs, circuits, etc.)
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation PHYSICAL
- Capable of pushing, pulling, and lifting up 50 pounds
- Capable of standing and walking up to 12 hours a day
- Capable of climbing, bending, squatting, kneeling, and reaching
above shoulder height
- Capable of working in hot or humid environment. Brown
International is dedicated to the principles of equal employment
opportunity in any term, condition or privilege of employment. We
do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of
age, ancestry, race, sex (including pregnancy and sexual
orientation/gender identity), color, religion, national origin,
parental status, marital status, political affiliation, family
medical history or genetic information, military or veteran status,
disability, medical condition, or any other non-merit based factor
or status protected by federal, state or local law
Keywords: Verdant Technologies, Visalia , Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (RR $500), Engineering , Tipton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...