Company: Trinity Consultants
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Title: MES EngineerExperience: 7-15 YOEThe ideal candidate must
have knowledge of bioprocess manufacturing and be responsible for
the design, implementation and validation of MES systems.
Implementation expertise in all the following project phases:
Requirements documentation, detailed design generation,
implementation, system integration, testing, commissioning and
- Design, configuration, integration and implementation of MES
solutions for Pharma and Biotech industries.
- Work with manufacturing and other plant personnel to gather
requirements to implement recipe level control under the S-88 and
- Develop functional and detailed design requirements, configure,
program and implement MES systems; validate Syncade and PAS/X
- Design and implement interfaces to systems such as LIMS, ERP,
- Develop Software and Hardware Design Specifications.
- Develop and execute validation/testing protocols.
Qualifications: --- BS/MS in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical
Engineering or equivalent degree --- Experience with large scale
biologics operations in a cGMP manufacturing environment is
required --- Experience in plant start up, equipment commissioning,
and shakedown is a plus --- Must have direct experience in cGMP
Keywords: Trinity Consultants, Visalia , MES Engineer, Engineering , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!