HIL Test / Battery Test Engineer
Company: AMP - Auto Motive Power
Posted on: January 15, 2022
AMP, A start-up led by EV pioneers from Tesla with dozens of
patented solutions to power electric mobility worldwide.The world's
largest electric automotive manufacturers have leveraged the
company's unrivaled expertise from the very beginning of the EV
wave, and numerous big names in mobility are quietly co-engineering
solutions with the team at this very moment.
Experience:- 5+ yrs of work experience.Location:- California,
- Operate and support various LabVIEW based HIL test systems
(on-site and remote).
- Create HIL test strategies, test cases, and scripts based on
client, internal, and regulatory requirements.
- Set-up test equipment and run hands-on tests.
- Work on setups to allow highly automated software release
- Create data acquisition systems for in test data
- Utilize numerical data analysis tools to interpret test
- Document results and provide reports.
- Establish traceability using requirement management tools and
- Investigate test failures through analysis and failure
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of testing and validation experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
- Proficient with LabVIEW, test automation, and measurement
- Experience with industry standard I/O and communications
interfaces, e.g. CAN, CAN-FD, LIN and Ethernet.
- Knowledge of lab instruments such as DMM, Oscilloscope, power
supplies, and DAQs
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication
- LabVIEW, TestStand, and Veristand programming skills.
- Experience with automotive test tools such as Vector
- Expertise in scripting languages
- Experience with automotive regulatory, environmental,
reliability, and safety requirements. SAE, IEC, ISO.
- Experience with battery system development
- Experience working with high voltage test setups
Keywords: AMP - Auto Motive Power, Visalia , HIL Test / Battery Test Engineer, Engineering , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!