Senior Front End Engineer
Company: Career Developers, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Front-End Engineer,
this is a remote role with our California-based client.Must
- You have 5 plus years of professional Front End development
- Hands-on experience utilizing React and CSS.
- Experience with UI Component delivery.
- Experience in a cloud base environment is required.
GoLang experience would be considered a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dive deep and solve challenging problems in both technical and
cultural areas of working at a startup.
- Write functional and integration tests to ensure reliability
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams, working with other
specialists to break down complex ideas and drive features from
start to finish.
- Drive technical investments from the early exploration of ideas
to delivering integral parts of our stack, balancing short-term
goals with long-term architectural vision.
- Mentor others on your team to help them grow as engineers
across many dimensions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related
- You are a mindful, empathetic, and communicative teammate.
- You take pride in the things you build, from the visual polish
of the user experience to the reliability of services.
- You believe in and thrive in test-driven development.
- You understand that being an effective software engineer is as
much about communicating with people and understanding the problem
to be solved as it is about writing code.
- You're interested in observing existing development patterns,
identifying their strengths and weaknesses, and designing flexible
and maintainable solutions to augment those patterns.
Keywords: Career Developers, Inc., Visalia , Senior Front End Engineer, Engineering , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!