Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform
that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all
individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified
platform including project management, document collaboration,
spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world
more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling
remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS
companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more
productive and save at least one day every week.
Have you ever dreamed of working on an application that's used by
millions of users to make the world more productive?
ClickUp is built on Angular and Node.js/Express.js and we're
looking for talented Senior Full Stack Engineers to join us in our
mission of saving people time as we move towards ClickUp truly
becoming one app to replace them all.
ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity app, growing to
200,000+ teams and a $1 billion valuation in under 3 years.
The ideal candidate loves the challenge of designing features
across the application stack. They are proficient in using one or
(Angular/React/Vue/etc.) and are capable of building high-scale,
robust services on the backend.
We're scaling quickly, so we're recruiting teammates who share our
core values, know how to get sh*t done, and would add a lot to our
very driven culture.
- Build features that span the stack (Angular 2+ / Node.js), while
collaborating with designers, engineers, and product.
- Architect efficient and reusable code that drives the ClickUp
- Lead individual project priorities, deadlines, and
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests.
- Fixing bugs fast and finding robust solutions to solve hard
- 5+ years of experience writing and maintaining API's in a
production-level environment (preferably with Node.js).
- Experience working with object-oriented programming and
experience with at least one object-oriented programming language
- Solid understanding of database technologies such as SQL and
relational database schema design.
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity,
cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Experience with Angular 2+.
- Familiar with Redux style state management (preferably Ngrx),
Typescript, and RxJs.
- Experience with architectural patterns and development of large,
high-scale data applications.
- Experience with distributed systems, data stores, data modeling,
indexing and associated trade-offs.
- You've mentored teammates on new ways to deepen their technical
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth,
and a desire to break norms. We're a values-driven company and hire
based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to
succeed. We don't care where you're from, what you look like, or
who you're in a relationship with-we hire the best people for the
job, and create an environment that supports employees on their
journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an
Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national
Keywords: ClickUp, Visalia , Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Engineering , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!