Posted on: February 18, 2021
- Utilize AutoCAD to create 2D drawings for various
- Create submittal packages for customer approval.
- Create and detail shop drawings.
- Provide manufacturing notes and details to ensure designs are
- Work with project engineering team as well as shop team through
project completion. Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience in 2D drafting
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Able to efficiently read blueprints and drawings
- Experience working in a manufacturing or shop environment
- Able to work individually or on a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong personal organization skills About Aerotek:We know that
a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Visalia , CAD Drafter, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Corcoran, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Other Design, Graphic Design & CAD Jobs
Description: Description: ul li Utilize AutoCAD to create 2D drawings for various projects. li Create submittal packages for customer approval. li Create and detail shop drawings. li Provide manufacturing (more...)
Posted on: 02/18/2021