Marketing Content Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Your Role & Mission:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for
establishing a strong content strategy as well as drive the
development of differentiated content programs for LendingUSA. To
be successful you will need a deep understanding of the solutions
and use cases our customers are addressing across multiple
industries and verticals with the LendingUSA Martech stack of
various platforms. You will partner closely with the CMO, Director
of Marketing, Marketing team, and Demand Generation to create and
distribute content along each stage of the buyer's journey.
You are well versed in B2B and DTC marketing and have a passion for
content and writing. You have the ability to convey our value
proposition through engaging content and are as much a marketer as
a content strategist. You are highly collaborative and are excited
by the challenge of working cross-functionally at a fast-paced
This role reports to the Director of Marketing. -This role is 100%
- - - - - - -Excellent written skills in English
- - - - - - -Self-motivated and trustworthy
- - - - - - -Organized and detail-oriented
- - - - - - -Good time-management skills
- - - - - - -Great interpersonal and communication skills
Daily Adventures And Responsibilities
- - - - - - -Build and execute our digital content strategy to
support our marketing initiatives and campaigns. Create and manage
a content calendar for each of LendingUSA's channels (Social Media,
Email, Lead-gen, Landing Pages, etc.). -Split test content where
- - - - - - -Partner closely with marketing team and demand
generation team to define content themes and determine the
appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content.
- - - - - - -Develop a deep understanding of our value proposition,
unique selling proposition, key messages, target audiences, and
- - - - - - -Partner with subject matter experts to develop content
in a variety of formats including blog posts and articles, eBooks,
infographics, videos, etc. Determine what works and make it
- - - - - - -Produce ads and landing page content that attract
qualified traffic and convert into action.
- - - - - - -Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning
high-performing assets into a set of derivative pieces that can be
used in multiple channels.
- - - - - - -Create pressers and work with demand gen team to
discover and test content partnerships, syndication, and
- - - - - - -Ensure that content conveys clear benefits to the
target audience, adheres to our brand voice and personality, and
meets quality standards.
- - - - - - -Implement best practices for content creation, reuse,
- - - - - - -Measure and report on content performance; optimize
based on results.
- - - - - - -Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Relevant Experience
- - - - - - -Bachelor's Degree
- - - - - - -5+ years of B2B content marketing experience, with 3+
years of DTC marketing experience
- - - - - - -Demonstrated excellence in content marketing in B2B
tech, FinTech and/or Lending preferred.
- - - - - - -Strong track record of defining and executing highly
effective content marketing programs in an omni-channel
- - - - - - -Proven ability to translate brand personality and
product capabilities into content assets that engage customers and
increase lead generation and conversion rates.
- - - - - - -Exceptional storyteller, with outstanding written and
verbal communication skills.
- - - - - - -Ability to extract short-form content from long-form
content. Experience repurposing content for different uses,
formats, audiences, and platforms.
- - - - - - -Experience with defining content metrics and measuring
- - - - - - -Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as
tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job
- - - - - - -Experience working cross-functionally with demand
generation, web, creative, sales enablement, and other
- - - - - - -Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer
Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and hit deadlines in a
Keywords: LendingUSA, Visalia , Marketing Content Manager, Advertising , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!