Company: Sanford Federal
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sanford Federal, Inc. headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier,
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal
professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced
information technology, cyber security, management systems support,
as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers
of technology solutions to the United States government. Our
mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information
technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve,
and protect the American people.
Job Title : Administrative Clerk
Based at : Okinawa, Japan
Job Summary : Sanford Federal, Inc. is looking for Administrative
Clerk to Perform in Okinawa, Japan.
- Candidate shall possess an associate degree or at least 2 years
of college education.
- 2 years of administrative clerk work experience, or a
combination of both.
- Prepares travel and EML orders in accordance with directives
for all eligible personnel as requested.
- Validates leave requests in Leave Web. Processes hardcopy Air
Force (AF) Form 988 leave requests as appropriate.
- Assists personnel with questions/problems associated with Leave
Web. Provide products to appropriate medical group personnel.
Conducts Leave Web audits/follow up as requested.
- Acts as primary or alternate for the MDGI program. Coordinates
all MDGI actions. Conducts follow up on the status of instructions.
Briefs leadership on status.
- Assists with signing members off in VMPF for out-processing as
- Conducts weekly follow up of MDG in-processing checklist turn
in to the CSS.
- Performs routine customer service activities in a polite,
professional, and courteous manner. This customer service
representation entails answering the telephone and speaking to
customers who present to office in person. Operates personal
computer and appropriate software to produce/edit/email/file
- Manages the Essential Station Messing program.
- Acts as a trusted agent for the Demand Drug Reduction
- Manages the Report of Survey program including providing
training and assigning investigators.
- Assist with pulling rosters with from the BLSDM Program.
- Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving
our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions
for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our
nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence
communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our
soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to
highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all
qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sanford Federal, Visalia , Administrative Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!