Company: Volt Workforce Solutions
Posted on: November 24, 2019
Accounting Specialist in Visalia, CA at VoltDate Posted:
- Employee Type: Contingent
- Location: Visalia, CA
- Job Type: Accounting
- Duration: 48 weeks
- Date Posted: 10/31/2019
- Job ID: 204395
- Contact Name Volt Branch
- Phone 559-732-2587Job DescriptionVolt Workforce Solutions is
looking for an organized, detail-oriented Accounting Specialist .
The Accounting Specialist will analyze information, maintain
complete and accurate records, assist with routine accounting
duties, and provide prompt, courteous responses to inquiries or
complaints from clients, vendors, and lenders. You should also be a
skilled researcher and possess strong communication and computer
skills.Volt Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by
compiling and analyzing account information.
- Assists in daily duties that include, but are not limited to,
posting of daily production, daily sales, fluid receipts and
shipments and month end reconciliation of inventory.
- Tracks and reconciles inventory for various production
- Assists in production and inventory verification when needed in
- Assists in analysis of gain/loss reporting needed on a daily
- Assists plant controller in evaluating accounting procedures
for potential improvement in overall process or efficiencies.
- Resolves and/or facilitates resolution of problems including
identifying their cause to prevent re-occurrence.
- Assists plant management when needed with ERP system
- Using documents to verify, record, and process
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers,
journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly, and
annual activities, including generating financial reports,
developing budgets, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are
accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner.
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statuses,
charges, or discrepancies.ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced computational and analytical skills required.
- Advanced math reasoning required.
- Must be able to operate the equipment effectively after the
appropriate break-in period.
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer and have knowledge
of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Ten-key by touch.
- Must have knowledge of Windows computerized accounting
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication
- Must be willing to ask for assistance when the process is
- Must be able to articulate to management and assist in
implementation of changes needed to improve
efficiencies.*Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening
eligibility requirementsIf interested in position, please email
resume to email@example.comTo learn more about Volt, please visit:
http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please
visit: http://jobs.volt.comIn order to promote this harmony in the
workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt
maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity
without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress
and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or
parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical
condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any
other category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Volt Workforce Solutions, Visalia , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!