Bianchi USA Credit and Collection Manager
Company: Bianchi Bicycles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Bianchi is one of the most historic and prestigious brands of
bicycles in the world. Over 136 years strong, today the company
embodies the best of what Italy can offer to the world -
distinguishing design, innovation, and technology. Bianchi USA is
part of the Grimaldi Industri Group and F.I.V.E Bianchi and has
distribution and sales in more than 50 countries around the world.
As a leader in the cycling industry, with over 300 employees
worldwide we are dedicated to winning together as a team. We
provide a healthy and positive culture with exciting career paths
that will challenge and reward your personal career goals. We are
looking for passionate, creative team members who can share our
vision for creating the best bicycle company in the world.
Bianchi USA is demonstrating its commitment to these principles by
offering a career opportunity as a Credit & Collections
Manager.This position is based in California and is integral to the
organization in the management of all Credit & Collections, making
credit limit & acceptable risk level decisions, and enforcement
actions with customers. The position reports directly to the Chief
- Controlling bad debt exposure and expenses, through the direct
management of credit terms on the company's ledgers.
- Maintaining strong cash flows through efficient collections.
The efficiency of cash flow is measured using various methods, most
common of which is Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Ensuring an adequate Allowance for Doubtful Accounts is kept by
- Monitoring the Accounts Receivable portfolio for trends and
- Removing bad debts from the ledger (Bad Debt Write-Offs).
- Setting credit limits, credit rating criteria, and credit terms
beyond those within credit analysts' authority.
- Setting and ensuring compliance with a corporate credit
- Obtaining security interests where necessary, including letters
of credit or personal guarantees.
- Initiating legal or other recovery actions against customers
who are delinquent.
- Ensures all processes comply with internal/external controls in
Banking/Treasury processes, standards and regulations.
- Responsible for activities within banking processes: month-end
close and reporting and analysis.
- Maintains letter of credit schedules.
- Manage account signer update activities: prepare and maintain
documentation related to bank account management
- Assist in mitigating banking fees and transaction costs of
Treasury activities through the periodic review of bank account
- Provides banking analytical reports and cash flow projections
as needed to manage line of credit and cash balances to support
- Manage company credit card program.
- Oversees vendor payment runs and cash collection activities
including lockbox cash applications.
- Manage company automobiles, titles, assignments, and insurance
requirements. Qualifications and Skills:Technical Competencies
- Bachelors degree in Finance /Accounting, CPA a plus
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with credit and
collections management and other treasury responsibilities
- Experience with online banking systems for information
retrieval and transaction processing. Knowledge of services and
products available from banks for corporate clients.
- Team player able to collaborate with other Finance and
Operational functions and work across functional groups.
- High integrity and positive attitude.
- Strong with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Resilient and determined self-starter, strong work ethic
- Operates in an honest, ethical manner in all dealings, acts
- Thrives on challenge to create order & structure where
- Displays leadership courage and composure under pressure, able
to effectively multi-task
Our CultureAt Bianchi USA, our culture starts with a shared
commitment to building an environment of inclusiveness, trust, and
mutual respect. We encourage people to pursue their passions and
strive to achieve their goals. We encourage continuous learning to
grow your skills, expertise, and career with development
opportunities across the industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe offer will be tailored according to the seniority
of the applicants.by Jobble
Keywords: Bianchi Bicycles, Visalia , Bianchi USA Credit and Collection Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!