Senior Billing Coordinator
Company: Covington & Burling LLP
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Locations: San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los AngelesDuties and
- Manage all aspects of a specific large client portfolio to
include billing, fee arrangement knowledge, electronic submission
compliance, rate analysis, ad hoc reporting, accrual reporting, and
monthly status reporting to billing lawyer and management.
- Responsible for assisting other assigned lawyers with all
aspects of client billing: preparation and editing of client bills,
research lawyer and client inquires, and prepare reports with
respect to billing.
- Prepare the monthly proforma and billing report package
- Assist E-Billing Coordinator by converting invoices to
electronic format and responsible for all revisions to electronic
- Assist billing partners with client requests including budgets,
special reporting, and various client reports.
- Able to understand, communicate, and explain complex billing
arrangements with/to senior lawyers and management.
- Perform research and respond to inquiries from billing
partners, clients, Client Accounts Manager, and others, as
- Proactively develop and enhance business relationships with
internal and external clients.
- Develop and maintain full working knowledge of billing
functions, reports, and inquiries.
- Maintain full working knowledge of billing functions, reports,
- Assist with special projects on various issues as needed and
other duties as assigned.
- A four-year college degree is preferred, with a minimum of two
years' experience in a finance, accounting, or billing role
required. However, three or more years' of experience is
- Must have strong technology skills, including MS Office Suite
and an ability to leverage technology in work processes. Utilize
accounting tools for tracking client specifics and for
- Position requires outstanding written and verbal communications
skills, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to
strategize, multi-task, and prioritize.
- An exemplary customer service mindset, be highly motivated, and
enjoy a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must have a commitment for proactive communication and
exceptional follow through skills.
- Must be very flexible, self-motivated, and highly committed to
quality, customer service, teamwork, and supporting Firm and
department goals in a fast-paced environment.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to
be eligible for starting in the role. Proof of vaccination will be
required. Covington will provide reasonable accommodation(s) based
on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates.
Keywords: Covington & Burling LLP, Visalia , Senior Billing Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Stratford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!