Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis
Visalia, CA --- Finance Kuubix Global is sitting right in the
middle of a renewable energy revolution and is poised to be a
national powerhouse in the solar industry. We are the fastest
growing solar installation company in the US per the Inc. 5000 and
just secured a capital event worth up to $104M through 2022.
Exponential growth is not the #1 objective however, we have a
strong commitment at Kuubix to never outgrow our ability to provide
an excellent experience both to homeowners and our dealerships and
take great pride in our work. We strive to make an impact every day
by providing families a secure financial future and by helping the
environment as we use clean renewable energy. The Vice President of
Financial Planning and Analysis will manage and lead the FP&A
function for KUUBIX Business, which includes Residential, C&I,
community, utilities, etc. The FP&A Director will help support
and work closely with the commercial and corporate teams to
complete the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and review the
business performance with the CFO of the business and executive
management. Under minimal supervision, the Director is expected to
partner with the business to create, consolidate, compile, and
analyze monthly financials and reporting performance packages. The
position will also lead and manage a team of experienced
professionals. Key Responsibilities
- It includes designing and defining alternatives to optimize ITC
and REC utilization as well as analyzing alternatives to work with
Tax and equity partners in projects.
- Lead the Cash flow management in short-, medium-, and long-term
and determining the optimal mix of assets, funding and
- Possess/Develop an in-depth understanding of the business
models and the varying complexities associated with the market
revenues and costs, including timing of periodic cash flows
- Responsible for our short-, medium- and long-term financial
scenario planning and analysis of the group.
- Providing financial insight to the C-Suite team and top
management regarding short-, medium-, and long-term cash flow and
- Optimize resources to maximize returns and facilitating the
most intelligent business decisions.
- Generate, summarize and present intelligently business and
industry information to make sounded decisions.
- Support the fast growth of our company and overseers cash
alternatives to ensure there is enough liquidity to finance
projects and operations.
- Design, compile, consolidate, and analyze financials and
business information working with the various business units and
functional areas to optimize returns
- Manage the reporting and analysis for the business to
consolidate within the Corporate FP&A guidelines
- Provide regular and ad-hoc project support, and deliver
financial insight, analysis, and recommendations to business teams
- Develops and foster relationships with various departments
within KUUBIX while continually seeking opportunities to improve
- Manage and develop a team of managers and analysts that are in
- Monitor and lead the team to create look back analysis of all
approved capital expenditures and acquisitions within KUUBIX
business segment. Requirements Must have Skills of a qualified
candidate for the position of a Vice President of Financial
Planning and Analysis:
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA, CMA or CPA
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- A minimum of 10-12 or more years of experience in an analytical
role in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, and Business where you
had financial planning or similar responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge or extensive experience on
companies/industries managed by by projects/jobs such as Energy,
farming, turbines, trains, construction, or similar.
- Must have advanced Excel skills beyond pivot tables.
- Knowledge in taxes--
- Business acumen
- Critical thinking
- Cross-functional skills
- ERP experience, budget, strategic planning, KPIs
- Internal customer service centric
- Sense of urgency
- Self-starter and team-oriented Preferred Skills:
- Experience in energy companies.
- Knowledge in Income Tax Credit
- Ability to travel within the U.S, 10%
- ERP, Hyperion, Tableau, Netsuit of other similar systems.
- Must be highly organized with strong oral and written
- Exhibit strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving
skills Preferred Qualifications:
- Six Sigma
- Lean Manufacturing
- Process management What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life benefits packages for Full Time
- Eligible 401K with a company match up to 4%
- Holiday pay, Vacation pay and 5 paid Sick Days.
- A family atmosphere where employee and customer satisfaction is
a top priority
- Growing business with plenty of growth and learning
opportunities-- ***This position is housed in our Visalia, CA
headquarters. A successful candidate must be willing to relocate
upon acceptance of an offer.
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Visalia , Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Auditing , Visalia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!